- We are seeking experienced Water Reticulation Technician
- Key role in a growing organisation
- Great team of dedicated employees
Civtec provide directional drilling, underground thrusting, civil and utilities works. Since establishment in 2014 we have continued to diversify and now have capabilities covering a range of services and technologies servicing the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. We have dedicated teams of Designers, Field Technicians and Civil Works Crews. We use the latest technology and high-quality machinery to provide civil, utilities, and underground services. We are actively growing the Civil department, due to industry growth and high demand.
This is a key role within our growing organisation. You will be involved in the installation, service, and construction of all utilities operations including water mains, waste water, and drainage. Day to day activities will include installation of pipe and fittings, pipe welding, testing and disinfection, connections, and commissioning.
Being physically fit with an excellent work ethic and be happy to jump on the end of a shovel as required to help the team is a must.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience within the water industry including repair, maintenance, and install experience
- Level 3 National Certificate in Water Reticulation or working towards
- Proven utilities network knowledge
- Ability to read and follow site plans
- Full drivers licence, Class 2 and WTR endorsements desired but not essential
- Self-motivation and strong problem-solving abilities
- Commitment to safety and quality in the workplace
- Commitment to health, safety and wellbeing of our employees
- Independent and confidential employee assistance programme
- Discount and purchase benefit packages with our suppliers
- Flu vaccines
- Long Service leave after 5 years
Please note, a drug test and MOJ check is required as part of the recruitment process for this role.