- Kick start your civil works career
- A family run company who invest in their people
- Fantastic career progression
Civtec provide directional drilling, underground thrusting, civil and utilities works. Since establishment in 2014 we have continued to diversify and now have capabilities covering a range of services and technologies servicing the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. We have dedicated teams of Designers, Field Technicians and Civil works crews. We use the latest technology and high-quality machinery to provide civil, utilities and underground services.
- Competitive pay and a commitment to investing in our staff.
- The opportunity to gain skills and knowledge of various tools and machinery such as compressors, cable locators and thrusting equipment
- Training opportunities and career growth. Loyal and reliable staff will have the opportunity to move into a more technical role such as Drill Operator or Drainage Technician or utilise their leadership ability in a Lead a team or a Project Management role, or if machinery is your passion then work towards a Digger Operator role.
We are seeking Labourers to join our growing Waikato based team. As a Labourer you will carry out tasks assigned by the Supervisor ensuing quality works are completed as per the design specification. The health, safety and the wellbeing of our staff is paramount.
We will consider people from a variety of backgrounds, we’d like to hear from reliable people keen to kick start their civil works careers, engineering graduates who would like some practical experience, experienced labourers or Foreman who would like to join an agile and well-respected family company.
- Experience in a similar industry/role
- Physically fit with an excellent work ethic
- Honest and reliable
- Well-presented and enthusiastic
- A full drivers license holder
- A Team player
We offer a great range of employee benefits including:
- Commitment to health, safety and wellbeing of our employees
- Independent and confidential employee assistance programme
- Discount and purchase benefit packages with our suppliers
- Flu vaccines
- Long Service leave after 5 years
Working for Civtec you are part of a great team of dedicated employees that enjoy a laugh. We are a growing organisation that offers genuine opportunities for development.
Please note, a drug test and MOJ check is required as part of the recruitment process for this role.