- We are seeking experienced an Drain Layer/Machine Operator
- Variety of work, both machine and location
- Key role in a growing organisation
Civtec provide directional drilling, underground thrusting, civil and utilities works. Since establishment in 2014 we have continued to diversify and now have capabilities covering a range of services and technologies servicing the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. We have dedicated teams of Designers, Field Technicians and Civil works crews. We use the latest technology and high-quality machinery to provide civil, utilities and underground services. We are actively growing the Civil department, due industry growth and high demand.
This role involves operating machinery from 1.5 to 8 tonne, you will need to be qualified and confident in laying concrete and PVC pipes as well as manhole installation. Confined space entry certificate is preferred. Benching and plastering experience is also required. Being physically fit with an excellent work ethic and be happy to jump on the end of a shovel as required to help the team is a must.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A trade qualification and be experienced in Drain Laying
- At least 2 years digger operation experience
- A class 4 drivers licence – desired but not essential
- A great attitude and be a team player
- Commitment to quality and safety in the workplace
- Commitment to health, safety and wellbeing of our employees
- Independent and confidential employee assistance programme
- Discount and purchase benefit packages with our suppliers
- Flu vaccines
- Long Service leave after 5 years
Working for Civtec you are part of a great team of dedicated employees that enjoy a laugh. We are a growing organisation that offers genuine opportunities for development.
Please note, a drug test and MOJ check is required as part of the recruitment process for this role.