- We are seeking experienced Diesel Mechanic
- Work on variety of equipment and machinery
- Great team of dedicated employees
You will be responsible for completing repairs, maintenance and general servicing across our wide range of equipment, machinery and vehicles. This includes; Diggers (1.5-8 tonne), Directional Drills, Trucks, Vans and Compressors and the list goes on…. This role is a combination of workshop and field work to ensure that our equipment is maintained to a safe working condition. This is a new role to support our existing in-house mechanic with the growing fleet.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Be a trade qualified mechanic (or well on way to completing apprenticeship)
- Previous experience repairing, servicing variety of equipment including; trucks, vans, trailers and small plant
- Be able to complete COF and WOF’s
- Good diagnostics skills
- Full drivers licence, Class 4 and WTR endorsements desired but not essential
- Self-motivation and strong work ethic
- Commitment to safety and quality in the workplace
Civtec provide directional drilling, underground thrusting, civil and utilities works. Since establishment in 2014 we have continued to diversify and now have capabilities covering a range of services and technologies servicing the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. We have dedicated teams of Designers, Field Technicians and Civil Works Crews. We use the latest technology and high-quality machinery to provide civil, utilities, and underground services. We are actively growing the Civil department, due to industry growth and high demand.
We offer a great range of employee benefits including:
- Commitment to health, safety and wellbeing of our employees
- Independent and confidential employee assistance programme
- Discount and purchase benefit packages with our suppliers
- Flu vaccines
- Long Service leave after 5 years
Working for Civtec you are part of a great team of dedicated employees that enjoy a laugh. We are a growing organisation that offers genuine opportunities for development.
Please note, a drug test and MOJ check is required as part of the recruitment process for this role.